Thursday 12 April 2018

Poi Making

This year for our school production we made pois. Only the girls got to make them witch was the fun bit. It was hard to make them especially by yourself. The first thing we had to do was to bring some plastic bags from home which was the easy bit. Then came the hard bit: wrapping, sellotaping, covering!

Here are the method to making a poi:

Get some wool and a piece of string.
Wrap the string around the wool and tie a knot.
The next step was to scrunch it up into a ball.

Then get a plastic bag and cover the ball with the plastic bag

Now twist the poi then sellotap it then do again.

I had to get four or five people to help me! It was annoying at first then I got used to it. I loved making poi’s for our school production.

I hope it goes well for you too.



1 comment:

  1. It isn't easy to use the poi, but I must say that I'm impressed with your skills. Thanks for the instructions on how to make a poi, I might try and have a go making one myself.

    ReplyDelete